PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
WE DO NOT HAVE EVERY MODEL IN STOCK.
2018 Exmark RAS708GEM523C3
Call for Price
The next generation of zero-turn mowers from Exmark.
Exmark Radius S-Series delivers the cut quality and durability professionals demand at an unbeatable value. Powered by Exmark engines, with Hydro-Gear integrated transmissions and up to 9 mph forward ground speed Radius improves productivit. Available with 48-, 52- and 60-inch cutting decks.
- UltraCut Deck Technology: Exmark's exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models in a choice of 48- to 60-inch cut widths. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark's exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
- Heavy Duty Unibody Frame: Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
- Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS): Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
- Height of Cut Made Easy: The patented height of cut system is a user friendly tool developed for operators to quickly and accurately select the height of cut.
- Adjustable Isolation Technology: Designed to offer increased operator isolation from vibration and bumps, Exmark's exclusive adjustable seat isolation technology uses rubber isolation bumpers to suspend the operator seat above the chassis.
- Seat Flip-Up: Provides increased service access to fuel system and engine compartment or help keep the seating surface cool and dirt free when not in use.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.30"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Drive Tires: 23 x 9.5-12 K500
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Caged Roller Bearings
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: High back seat with foam padded seat cushion, armrests and integral safety switch
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Exmark
- Engine Model: 708
- Engine Displacement: 708
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Donaldson Heavy Duty air cleaner
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Dual Hydro Gear ZT3100, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-9.0 mph (14.5 kmph) forward, 0-5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Model Description: Radius S-Series 24.5 HP* Exmark 708CC w/52" UltraCut Series 3 Deck
- Width / Cutting Deck: 52"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Width: 64.3 in (163.3 cm)
- Length: 81.7 in (207.5 cm)
- Height: 70.2 inches (178.3 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 23 x 9.5-12 K500
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in.