PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
WE DO NOT HAVE EVERY MODEL IN STOCK.
2016 BCS America 852 Recoil Start
The BCS 852 combines the best of both worlds: a third working speed AND a fourth transport speed for even more versatility. Now, owners can utilize the benefits of all BCS implements due to its sufficient horsepower, while also having the option of riding transport attachments like the utility trailer.
The difference between the 852 and 853 is simple: the transport speed can only be applied in rear-mount (tiller) mode on the 853; the transport speed is only available in front-mount (mower) mode on the 852. These are the only BCS tractors offering a transport speed and a third working speed.
In addition to the Differential Drive with Lockout being standard on all BCS Professional Series models, the 852 features individual wheel brakes for increased maneuverability—especially helpful when making frequent turns.
The 852 comes with a Honda GX390 engine and is available in recoil or electric start.
- Axle: Configuration: Differential with lockout
- Wheel: Working Wheel Speeds: 0.7, 1.7 and 2.7 MPH ; Transport Wheel Speed: 8.3 MPH
- Clutch: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded
- Differential Drive with Lockout
- Individual wheel brakes
- Three working speeds and a fourth transport speed when in front-mount mode
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Speed: Working: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Weight: 342 pounds (with 30'' tiller)
- Wheel Size: 5'' x 10''
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 342 lb. (with 30 in. tiller)
- All Gear Drive