PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
WE DO NOT HAVE EVERY MODEL IN STOCK.
2016 BCS America 739 (PS) Electric Start
The PowerSafe model 739 features the coveted third working speed, giving owners increased operating efficiency with a faster, 2.7 MPH mowing speed. In addition to its three forward and three reverse speeds, the 739 also features turn-on-a-dime maneuverability with Differential Drive with Lockout. As with all PowerSafe models, the 739 does not have a transport speed.
The 739 features the same engine as the BCS model 732: a Honda GX340, available in recoil or electric start.
The 739’s PowerSafe clutch differs from standard models by utilizing a hydro-mechanical, “wet” clutch instead of the spring-loaded, double-cone clutch. This clutch is more difficult to overheat because it’s in an oil bath and cooled by circulated oil instead of air, as on the standard clutch. It’s also better suited for implements requiring higher torque, such as the flail mower or chipper/shredder. The PowerSafe clutch is longer-lasting, backed by a five-year warranty for non-commercial homeowners. It also gives operators smoother shifting, safer operation, and immediate stoppage when the clutch lever is released.
- Axle: Configuration: Differential with lockout
- Wheel: Working Wheel Speeds: 0.8, 1.8 and 2.7 MPH
- Clutch: Type: Hydro-mechanical, "wet"
- Differential Drive with Lockout
- PowerSafe clutch for longer life and smoother operation
- Separate control to turn engine off
- Stops power to the implement when the safety lever is released without shutting down the engine
- Three working speeds in both directions
- Engine: Honda GX340
- Speed: Working: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Weight: 290 pounds (with 26'' tiller)
- Wheel Size: 5'' x 10''
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 290 lb. (with 26 in. tiller)
- All Gear Drive