PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
WE DO NOT HAVE EVERY MODEL IN STOCK.
2015 BCS America 722 Recoil Start
Call for Price
One of BCS’s most popular models, the Harvester 722 is an excellent choice for those property owners who want a combination of performance and versatility and don’t foresee the need for the larger range of attachments powered by the Professional models. Built much like the Harvester 718, the 722 has more power with a Honda GX240 engine, two forward and reverse speeds, and an additional third transport speed when in rear-mount attachment mode.
The 722 has the power necessary to attach an array of attachments such as the 26” tiller, 45” sickle bar, chipper/shredder, log splitter, dozer blade and more. However, like the 718, this model is limited in brush mowing applications due to its lack of a third working speed and Differential Drive.
- A fast transport speed to ride your tiller to the garden (requires sulky)
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse
- Engine: Honda GX240
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle System: Straight Axle
- Wheel: 4'' x 10'' ; Transport Wheel Speed - 6.8 MPH
- Weight: 275 pounds (with 20'' tiller)
- Clutch: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded
- Speed: 2 forward, 2 reverse, 0.6 and 1.4 MPH
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 275 lb. (with 20 in. tiller)
- All Gear Drive